Image | That's where our old brochures finished up, as roses for Sant Jordi... We do what we can but believe you -- staff and students -- have to help us so that we can do much more!
With the following environmental policy, International House Barcelona undertakes to develop all its
activities with the aim of oering the highest standard of service, while respecting the environment
and assuming the challenges of sustainability.
International House also assumes its responsibility as an educational centre by encouraging the
direct participation of its sta and students in the promotion and communication of our
We hereby commit to:
- Seek a more sustainable business model by constantly evaluating our levels of consumption and
waste management processes in order to control their impact locally and protecting the wider
- Comply with all the environmental legislation for businesses, and with the corresponding
requirements for social responsibility, safety and risks
- Develop the inherent possibilities of the multicultural nature of the school as an ideal centre for
the dissemination and promotion of values – among them environmental values – to a heterogenic
- Contextualize environmental challenges as issues directly linked with our daily activities and our
roles as individuals in society
- Develop participative practices that generate a context for permanent discussion, proposals and
the involvement of all the school's employees and other associates
- Take steps to guarantee continuous improvement, environmental eciency, and pollution
prevention in all our productive processes, in order to keep growing as an environmentally-commied
company and as a centre for the dissemination of more sustainable lifestyles
Director, IH Barcelona
Barcelona, 10 Septembr 2018
The EARTH is our International House
Help us make a difference!