Private classes offer you many advantages:
- Course contents are designed around the level and learning needs to meet your specific learning goals.
- Extensive opportunities for speaking practice.
- Lots of work done on error correction and all of it is relevant and practical.
- Timetables are adapted to your availability.
- In general terms, one-to-one study enables you to achieve your goals in 30% less time than the alternative group classes.
Private classes can be organised in different formats depending on the intensity of study and whether the class is for one or two people.