English courses for Young Learners
Our department of English for Young Learners (Juniors and Adolescents) has its own study programme, specially designed for the needs and interests of students of different ages. The students are grouped according to their age, English level and previous experience in language learning.
The programme is divided into 4 paths:
- Teenagers (classes for teenagers between 12 and 17 years of age)
- Juniors (classes for children between 8 and 14 years of age)
- Early Learners (classes for children between 4 and 7 years of age)
- English Fun Club (groups of children from the age of three)
These courses combine creative and fun activities (games, songs, stories, handcrafts, DVD, computers, etc) to stimulate the learning capacity of the children, with special attention to oral expression. These give a good introduction to our methodology... and are a fun and enjoyable way to begin contact with English!
All students use a course book appropriate for their age and level. The main focus of the classes is on communication, and special emphasis is placed on oral expression and general understanding of English.
However, we also offer our students the possibility of taking the University of Cambridge exams.
We assess the progress of our students throughout the course. At the end of each term we send a report to their parents with the teacher's comments.
The final marks are given out at the end of the course, when those parents who wish to can have a brief chat with the teacher.
For those parents who would like a personal interview with the teacher during the course, there are certain hours every month when the teacher is available: all you need to do is contact reception and make an appointment.
- When enrolling or reserving a place on a course, students must indicate which payment method they prefer - annual, termly or monthly. The annual quota must be paid before 25th October.
- There will be a discount of 5% on the quota per term if two or more students are from the same family or if a student enrolls for 2 or more extensive annual courses in different languages at the same time.
- Administration reserves the right to cancel a group when the number of students is below the minimum established.
- The starting date of courses for 2013-2014 will be 3rd October. The school will be closed from 21st December 2013 to 7th January 2014 and from 12th to 21st April 2014.