Opportunities for teachers of EFL to Adults and Younger Learners at IH Terrassa
After looking at our web if you think you'd like to be one of the team of teachers in our school we'd like to hear from you.
You should fulfil the following criteria:
- Hold a degree
- Have passed a recognised TEFL qualification CELTA
- Be a native speaker of English
- Have some classroom experience or relevant work experience
- Be interested in professional development
The benefits of being a teacher at IH Terrassa
- A dedicated Director of Studies and Co-ordinators for Adult Courses, Young Learners and Technology for Teachers
- Free in-house teacher training: regular input sessions & workshops
- Subsidised attendance at conferences and workshops in the Barcelona province
- Opportunity to take the International House Certificate in Teaching Young Learners Online Course (IHCTYL Online)
- Training to become Cambridge Oral Examiner (YLEs | KET | PET | FCE | CAE | CPE)
- Opportunities to peer observe
- Spanish classes at special discount prices and opportunities to prepare for Instituto de Cervantes Diplomas
- Becoming a member of a professional, highly motivated team of teachers
The recruitment period at IH Terrassa runs from April until June each year.
If you think you'd be a good addition to our team, please send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Director of Studies.