If you have specific needs or if you find it difficult to attend classes regularly, you might prefer the option of private classes.
The advantage with one-to-one or one-to-two classes is that they are adapted to your requirements and there is greater flexibility with respect to the days and times of the class.
Each class can be paid for separately, or you can buy a pack of 10, 12 or 20 hours at the start of your classes.
- Class 1 or 2 people: €30/hour
- Pack of 10 hours: €285
- Pack of 12 hours: €335
- Pack of 20 hours: €550
- When you register for private classes you must specify the days and times of the classes although teachers try to be flexible where possible.
- If you do not turn up for a class and Reception has not been informed that the class is cancelled, the teacher will wait for 20 minutes and the class will be charged.
- If you wish to cancel a class and give Reception 24 hours notice, you will not be charged for it and the school will do what it can to reschedule the class at a different time. A maximum 20% of classes, however, may be rescheduled during the same month.
- If you wish to stop or suspend your private classes temporarily, you must inform the Reception / the Director beforehand.