Opportunites for English teachers at IH Sabadell
Teachers who are interested in working with us should fulfil the following criteria:
- Have a degree
- Have passed CELTA
- Have some teaching experience
The benefits of working at IH Sabadell
- Free International House Certificate in Teaching Young Learners (IHCYL) course for all new teachers
- Free teacher training: input sessions & workshops every fortnight
- Free attendance at the annual ELT conference in Barcelona
- Opportunity to become Cambridge Oral Examiner (YLEs | KET | PET | FCE | CAE | CPE)
- Opportunities to participate in regular peer observations
- Becoming a member of a professional, highly motivated team of teachers
The recruitment period at IH Sabadell runs from February until May each year.
If you are interested in working with us, send your CV and cover letter by email to Rosie Burke: firstname.lastname@example.org.