Prepare your IELTS Test with us
"I have the right level but need IELTS test practice and tips."
Preparing for the IELTS test will help you to get the score you need. Our IELTS preparation course will teach you to use your current level of English to maximise your score in the test.
Face-to-face IELTS preparation course
This 12-hour test preparation course will help you get ready for test day, improve your chance of getting the result you need and provide you with specialised guidance from an expert teacher on each section of the test. It is aimed at candidates who want to get IELTS band scores from 5 – 8 (B2 – C1 on the CEFR).
Course dates 2017
|Days||Dates 2017||Timetables||For test date|
|Monday, Wed. & Friday||April 19–28*||19.00 to 21.00||April 29|
|Monday, Wed. & Friday||May 3–12*||19.00 to 21.00||May 13 & 20|
|Monday, Wed. & Friday||May 22–June 2||19.00 to 21.00||June 3|
|Monday, Wed. & Friday||June 7–16*||19.00 to 21.00||June 17|
- Minimum level of English: B1.2 (mid-intermediate). If you're unsure of your level, ask us and we'll organise a level test for you
- Total course hours: 12 hours
- Courses with a day that falls on a holiday (marked*) will do longer classes to make up the 12 hours.
- Course length: 6 days immediately before a test date (in some cases 5, because of holidays)
- Classes: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Cost: €175
Online IELTS preparation course Free!
When you complete your IELTS registration, you get free access to a 30-hour online IELTS preparation course.
The course, IELTS Preparation Course and Practice Test 1 – Essential, from our e-learning partner Net Languages, helps students to prepare for the four tests which make up the exam: Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking.
The course also includes a complete practice test.
Other online courses
To complete your preparation for IELTS online, Net Languages has other courses, both with and without a tutor:
- IELTS Preparation Course Premium
- IELTS Speaking Test Preparation
- IELTS Writing Test Preparation
See full details of our Net Languages IELTS courses.