Face-to-face courses for adults
Our English courses for adults include general courses, specific courses to prepare you for exams such as FCE and CAE, and alternative courses for those not interested in taking examinations.
Depending on the course, you will find that we have a variety of course formats:
- 3 hours a week means that you can do one level in a year (100 hours over nine months, Oct.-Jun.).
- 6 hours a week allows you to two levels in nine months (Oct. to Feb.; Feb.-Jun.)
- 10 hours a week means that you can do a level in 3 months (Oct.-Dec., Jan.-Mar. and Apr.-Jun.)
- Super-intensive courses of 20 hours a week (starting in October, February and May)
- In January we have classes that do 5 hours a week, giving 100 hours between January and June.
- You can also do 100 hours in the summer, when we do 50 hours a month in July or August (Part A) and 50 hours in September (Part B).